Indianapolis Metro’s Superior Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
High-Quality Roofs at a Great Value
The Reputable Asphalt Shingle Roofing Specialists
Asphalt shingle roofing makes up more than 75% of single-family home roofs in the US. One of the reasons this roofing material dominates the roofing market is because they are affordable, offer a variety of attractive options, and do a good job or protecting homes from nature’s elements.
3 Kings Roofing and Construction is a Fishers roofing contractor committed to providing on the best in asphalt shingle roofing. We’re here to answer all your questions and assist you every step of the way.
Call us today at (317) 316-6316 to schedule a free consultation and to learn more about our asphalt roof services and your options.
Owens Corning Certified
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
There are three types of asphalt shingles to consider: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and premium asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab shingles are an affordable way to dress up a home before putting it on the market. Rated for 60-70 MPH wind uplift, they offer good protection for your home. They also come in a variety of styles and colors to match the look of your home.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
If you want a boost in curb appeal, architectural shingles come in more colors and are laminated, adding extra dimension to your roof’s appearance. Additionally, architectural shingles are more durable and high-impact compared to three-tab shingles, lasting up to 50 years.
Premium Asphalt Shingles
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s best to know what to expect.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordable: Asphalt shingles are the most affordable roofing option out of them all and the repairs are easy and cost-effective.
- Durable: Asphalt shingles offer reliable protection from various elements, including wind and fire, for your home in moderate climates.
- Stylish: You can find asphalt shingles in almost any color and it will look good on practically every style of home.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Wasteful: After the second layer of shingles needs replacing, all layers must be torn off the roof, creating an extra expense and a lot of potential landfill waste.
- Shorter lifespan: Compared to other roofing materials, asphalt shingles have a shorter lifespan and are more susceptible to damage when not properly installed.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Fishers?
The average cost of a new asphalt shingle roof is about $7,500. The final cost of your roof will depend on the type of shingle you choose, the size and shape of your roof, and whether or not there is other roof work that needs to be done. Our roofing specialists will provide an estimate for you after a thorough roof inspection.
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in Fishers?
Architectural shingles are becoming more popular because of their longevity and durability. Also, they really make your roof look great!
Have questions about which type of asphalt shingle is the right fit for your home? Give us a call today and we’ll be happy to provide all the answers you need.
Hire a Team of Roofing Experts You Can Trust.
Schedule Your Free Roof Inspection Today!